Beginning this next Tuesday, October 5, new cycle of Bowspring Classes, classes will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:40 p.m.
The new location will be in the Artdansa studio, located at C / de Pons i Gallarza, 5a, 07004 Palma.
It is 5 min. on foot from the Parc de les Estacions, if you come by bike or motorcycle there is parking right next to the studio.
You must enter and leave the studio with a mask and bring your personal mat. The study room is spacious, bright, with mirrors, laminated flooring and well ventilated, complying with all required sanitary measures.
All sessions are taught by Joan Ramon Prats.
Remember that places are limited and you can make your pre-booking in the store on the website.
• DISINFECTION AND CLEANING: All facilities have been disinfected with authorized products and have the necessary hygienic and preventive measures to resume activity.
• DISTANCE: Keep a safe distance during your stay. In the room, the mats mark the spaces of each student respecting the regulations. On them you can place your own.
• PRE-BOOKING: It is essential that you book your class in advance.
• USING MASKS: Use masks when entering the center and after class.
• USE OF HYDRAULIC GEL: You will find gel at the entrance and in the practice room so you can wash your hands.
• CLOTHING: Try to limit its use. In any case, only two people at a time and bring a bag to store all your belongings.